VuiGue JY-12 12" Ring Light with Boom Arm
Regular price $44.99
Unit price per
- Dimmable Ring Light: The ring light comes with 3 color modes(cold, warm, natural) for choice and 10 brightness levels to adjust. The color temperature of the light ranges from 3000K to 6500K. It also gets you an outstanding look when doing make-up, live streaming, selfie, video chatting, vlog etc.
- Gentle & Bright Light: Built-in 160 LED bulbs makes the 12" right light enhance its brightness over 30% than the normal 10" one. Besides, it emits a soft and even glow to flatter your skin and prevent eye glare.
- Flexible and Durable: Up to 180°adjustment of boom arm and 360°full rotation of base allows you to adjust the suitable angle and height to meet all needs for illumination. The boom arm is made of durable steel for outstanding bearing capacity. Max load: 4lbs/1.8kg.
- Universal Compatibility: The JY-12 with a standard 1/4" to 5/8"adapter and a mic holder work perfectly for most kinds of microphones, like Blue Yeti, Snowball and others. It also works as a stand for both webcam and camera. A universal phone holder is included for smartphone and tablet (Max size: 3.3inches).
- All-in-One: JY-12 includes all the parts you need. When you need to use a microphone, you can install the ring light on the tripod. With the Bluetooth remote shutter, you can easily take selfies and record videos. It not only can work as a right light, but a microphone stand and desk circle light, ideal for many occasions, like reading, craft, study, portrait photography, nail painting, studio lighting and so on.
Hi!Thank you for visiting Vuigue official site. If you want to shop at our site, please do know that we currently only take US orders.
1. A confirmation email with all your order details will be sent to you once your order is received. And we will begin processing your order very soon.It usually takes 1-2 working days to process your order.
2. A tracking number will be sent to you by e-mail once items shipped out.
3. Shipping details please check the following table.
|USA||Standard Shipping||$0||3-8 Working Days|
|USA||Expedited Shipping||$9.99||2-3 Working Days|
All of our orders are shipped via UPS or Swiship, other carriers depending on your location.
1. Make sure to confirm your shipping address before and after your order is placed, as later change of address may incur additional charges.
2. The shipping time listed in the table above is just ETA(Estimated Time of Arrival). Affected by Covid-19, there might be some delay on the delivery. Also shipping time might be affected during public holidays or extreme weathers. Because the manufacturers & carriers might limit or stop their operations. Unfortunately this is outside of our control, normal service resumes soon after holiday or extreme weather ends.
3. We do ship to P.O. Box Address and Military Address(APO/FPO) via Standard Shipping methods, but expedited shipping methods are not available to P.O. Box or Military Addresses(APO/FPO). Please note that shipping to outlying territories or remote areas & islands, Military Addresses(APO/FPO) usually take much longer than normal delivery time.
VuiGue products are covered by a limited warranty (Microphones-2 years/Karaoke Machines-1 year) from the date of purchase.
The warranty only applies to products purchased from VuiGue website or amazon store.
If there are any defects in materials or workmanship under normal use within the warranty period, VuiGue will repair or replace the product.
1. What is covered?
VuiGue products will replace at our discretion, replacing any product or part of the product that proves defective due to improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service, and maintenance.
This limited warranty can’t be transferred to any subsequent purchasers. Products purchased from the VuiGue website can be returned within 14 days of receipt of shipment.
If you ordered your product from the Amazon store, VuiGue products will not be responsible for refund and return. Please refer to amazon return policy : https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201819090
2. How to proceed with the warranty service?
Email us (email@example.com) with your product issues and order number (amazon or website order number). VuiGue will not accept any warranty repair without the original purchase order number of the VuiGue products.
3. What is not covered by our warranty?
The warranty does not cover any problem caused by:
- Damage or loss caused by improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, or alteration.
- Damage or loss caused by any unauthorized modification, alteration, or repair.
- Damage or loss caused by events classified as force majeure or any other sources beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- Damage or loss caused by other devices connected to the product.
- Minor faults or deviations in product quality will not affect the value of the product or fitness for its intended purpose.
|Q：Does it take batteries?|
|A：The mics don't come with any batteries and are powered by AA batteries.|
|Q：Will it work when plugged in?|
|A：Yes. However, we suggest not to use it when charging, since it will reduce the life of battery.|
|Q：Where do you get the music with lyrics?|
|A：It is easy to search on youtube for songs. you just connect the speaker to an ipad/computer/tv/phone and follow along with the lyrics on your ipad/computer/tv/phone while the sound plays through the speaker.|
|Q：Can I use YouTube and connect it to my tv?|
|A：Yes you can. Your tv needs to have a Bluetooth connection or you can use amazon fire stick Bluetooth to connect to the tv.|
|Q：Can it record , what you are singing?|
|A：Yes，it works. Make sure TF card or USB is plugged into.|
|Q：No voice from mic when singing or when talking to mic, the music will stop play?|
|A：Please close "mic priority function" (a button painted with mic icon on the panel).|
|Q：Will this machine use cd also?|
|Q：Hi! my tv does not have bluetooth capability. can i still connect the machine to tv?|
|A：You need to connect the audio output of TV with cable to AUX IN (3.5mm jack) of speaker.|
|Q：How can I connect it to my smart tv?|
|A：First, make sure the Karaoke machine is on Blutooth mode and then go into the TV setting and turn on Bluetooth. Find the machine name and connect.|
|Q：One of mics does not connect to the unit, how can I fix this problem?|
|A：Please log in your account and contact our customer service directly. Or send a message to our email:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Q：Where can I buy a replacement/extra microphone?|
|A：Please choose B07VMDYL7W.|
|Q：How do I connect the karaoke machine to the tv?|
|A：If you want to be able to see the video/text on your TV you can connect your smartphone to your TV and take the audio via AUX to the input of the Karaoke machine, that way you will have the voice and music coming from the Karaoke machine and the video/text on the TV and Voila!!|
VW-022 UHF Wireless Microphone
|Q：Would this work for a computer ? how could i plug this in for usb ?|
|A：We recommend not to record on computer, but only to use computer to provide background music for karaoke. Then you just need to connect laptop and VW-022 via the 3.5mm cable, not need for the USB.|
|Q：Can I plug this into a soundbar and a tv to do karaoke?|
|A：Get the sound output from your TV and plug it into the input on the receiver. From the receiver plug that into the input of your soundbar.|
|Q：I could not get these microphones to work?|
|A：1.Check whether A and B indicators light up. If no, please replace batteries.
2.If yes, please check whether the connection of receiver with speaker/amp is firm and whether the volume knobs are turned up.
|Q：How does it connect to the TV?|
|A：It doesn't normally connect to TV. It's a pair of wireless mikes and receiver. The receiver plugs into an audio input jack on a receiver or amp, and possibly a TV if it has an audio input jack.|
|Q：Is there a mute function on the mics?|
|A:Hello, there is no mute function on the mics.|
|Q:What to do if the background music is too loud and the mixed mics is too quiet?|
|A:1.Use 1/4" audio cable instead of RCA cable to connect the receiver with speaker/amp through 1/4" jack.
2.Turn down the input music. Or stream the music to speaker/amp directly so that you can adjust the volume of music and mics separately.
|Q:Is the product covered by warranty?|
|A:Yes, the VuiGue VW-022 is covered by a two-year warranty. If you encounter any operation problems or product quality related issues during use, please feel free to contact us.|
|Q:Can I connect the receiver to a bluetooth speaker using Aux cable?|
|A:Hi, no, it can not be connected with aux input. If your speaker has mic input, it would be fine.|
|Q:How to connect to tv for YouTube karaoke?|
|A:You need to buy a digital converter (from optical to analog). Then connect the RCA audio cable to your mixer or amplifier input.|
|Q:Can i connect this direct to a speaker?|
|A:if the speaker is built in amplifier yes you can|
VG-016 USB Microphone
|Q：Audio sounded terrible and very loud with hissing sound.|
|A：Don't use speaker and our mic at the same time. Please try the headphone. If you still would like to use the speaker, please keep some distance with mic when talking or turn down the volume of speaker.|
|Q:Does this mic require an external power source like phanton power?|
|A:Hi, No additional power required, its plug and play.|
|Q:Does this work with playstation 4|
|Q:Does it come with any software that can cancel background noise?|
|A：Download “Audacity” (for Windows PC). It’s free and it has an awesome noise reduction filter. It is a full fledged audio editing software and you can easily edit a podcast on it.|
|Q:Can this microphone (and a adapter) work with mobile?|
|A：VG-016 is a kind of microphone especially for computers; it does not support mobile phones.|
|Q:When I plug in the mic it says that the input is not recognized or the equipment is malfunctioning. Please advise.|
|A:Hi, we suggest you change the USB slot or pull out the microphone, then restart the computer and plug in the microphone again, if it still can't work please contact us and we will offer you the satisfied solution.|
|Q:Do you have to assemble it?|
|A:Hello, you only need to assemble the bracket.
The assembly of the bracket is very simple and can be completed by simply screwing the screw for 1 minute.
And you don't need extra tools to assemble it.
WM-2 Wireless Microphone
|Q:Can you use both mics at the same time?|
|Q:How can I connect and use these mic with my laptop or cellphone for karaoke?|
|A:Hello, this mic is compatible with the karaoke machine, speaker, amplifier, mixer, but can not be used with the computers/ phones/ tablets. Thank you for your inquiry.|
|Q:Will it work with Android TV box?|
|A:Hello, If there is a mic input on Android TV box, then it works.|
|Q:What karoke machine are these compatable with?|
|A:Hello, usually this product is compatible with a karaoke machine which has a 6.35mm MIC input.|
|Q:Can it be connected with my Mac?|
|A:No, it can't be used with Mac. The receiver of WM-2 has a 6.35mm plug, but Mac does not support this input method. It is compatible with mixer, portable speaker, AMP, karaoke machine, etc.|
|Q:Can 4 microphones be used together?|
|A:Yes, each mic has 15 adjustable frequencies, support 15 sets used simultanously, which means up to 30 microphones can be used together and will not interfere with each other.|
|Q:Can the reciever & mic be used while charging?|
|A:Hello, we do not recommend using it when charging, it will damage the battery.|
|Q:Does this work with a sound bar?|
|A:As long as you have an input or mike jack.|